Nuffnang Ads

Jun 5, 2009

Young,Hot,Rich & Famous

Hey guys, it`s been so long until I got an interesting topic to share with. "Young , Hot , Rich & Famous" that`s the topic that i`m going to share with you guys.
Here the situation : " Last week my mom , my sis and I went my uncle house in Ampang to picked my baju kurung that I tailored a few months a go. After I`ve picked my baju kurung, we went to my uncle house that is opposite the tailor house. As usual, we knock and give a salam, then my cousin open the door and smiled at us and invite us in. So, my sis and I salamla mak lang and then we sit down and have a lil chat. I saw Shafiqah was sitting infront her pc and chatting with her friends I guess so my sis and I just ignore her. But as for Suhaidah, she just sit bside her mom and doing nothing. The way she act just make us feel like we doesn`t exist. As time passed by my mom decided to make a move. So kiteorg salamla mak lang & Shafiqah, can you imagine Shuhaidah terus duduk menghadap pc without looking at us. Until my mom told her that we`re going. She just like " owh ok " die tak pon bgn n salam mak aku. What a rude girl. I was so pissed off !!! So what I`m trying to tell you guys is why do this people are so arrogant ??? Have you ever think about it??? Here`s the second situation : Ade satu hari tu, aku online kat myspace aku tenampak ar sorg mamat ne muker dier hot ar gak so aku pn tros add dier. That guy approve me as his friend. So I send him a comment but he didnt reply... Pe yg aku nk share ngn korg is to those guys that are young , rich and famous tak yah la nak belagak sngt ngn org...don`t think you are so great then everyone else !!! You guys really need to wash up ur dirty brain !!! Or else get the hell out of this WORLD !!! BTW, Allah is more richer then you guys. And to my snobish cousin, you need to change ur attitude just be friendly lol tak mati pn kalo jadi friendly. So I hope you guys can share some of ur oppinion bout this matter.
Thanx and Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment