Nuffnang Ads

Jun 11, 2009

Packing2

Fuh!!! akhirnye habis gak aku wat packing. Dengan bantuan kwn baek aku Atiya, keje packing aku jd snang coz die aja aku cm ner nk save space yg bnyk for packing. But there are certain things that I didn`t buy yet. Here are the things that I didn`t buy: tracksuit, t-shirt, toiletries and etc... Hahahaha... Well tomorrow ( 120609 ) it`s my turn to go to Atiya`s house and lend her my hand.
Kinda bz lately coz I`m also getting ready for my cousin`s upcoming wedding. It will be held in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan this saturday. But berofe we all going to the wedding,
my mother, my two sisters and I hv to fetch my father at KLIA on 06.00 in the morning. Wow!!! I guess I need to wake up early not early, but very early in the morning. I hope my dad`s trip from Neepal to Malaysia will be save and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment